I don’t know about you, but I’m obsessed with subscription boxes, so this year I decided to do a subscription box gift guide for the fitness fans in your life. Here are the top five boxes I would recommend.
- StrideBox: Got a runner in your life? For $15 a month, StrideBox provides awesome supplies for runners including gels, protein bars, powders, and more. When I was training for my first half marathon, I loved this box and enjoyed the goodies. It also led me to find some of my favorite products. Gift options allow you to send one month, three months, or six months.
- NatureBox: I love my Nature Box! Every month I receive five healthy snacks. What I really like about this subscription box is that I can add the snacks I want to my pantry or I can pick surprise snacks. Sometimes the surprise ones bite me in the ass, but most of the times it’s things I really like. Although I do the monthly subscription with five items, there are other options for weekly or bi-weekly delivery or only three snacks compared to five. There are plenty of options with this box. Based on these options, the price will vary, but I pay $19.95 per month for the five snacks.
- Cairn: For anyone that likes outdoor activities, this is the box to buy. The box comes equipped with cool outdoor gear, apparel, food and more. For $25 the box comes monthly. There is also the possibility of getting free boxes by earning reward points. There are various gifting options ranging from one month to 12 months.
- Bulu Box: I have not tried this box yet, but I’m dying to! Maybe someone will get it for me for Christmas. Haha! Bulu Box is a monthly subscription box of health and nutrition items. There is also a weight loss version of the Bulu Box. There will be four to five items in each box focusing on a healthy lifestyle. It’s not all about working out like some boxes, this one is for everything from hygiene to exercise and beyond. The box is only $10 per month, unless you decide to order a year up front. In that case, you’ll get a discount.
- Blue Apron: I know I’ve written about Blue Apron before, but I love this box because it takes the guess work out of cooking and it all portion controlled. This subscription sends three meals weekly (unless you skip the delivery) and depending on your plan the meal will either feed two people or a family. I have to the two person one, but I often find I can get three or four meals out of reach recipe. I may not eat as much as the average person, but I think that works in my favor. The weeks I have Blue Apron delivered, I’m usually set on food for the week. Works out really well. The price is $59.95 per week that a box is ordered.
Hope these give you some inspiration for your holiday shopping. What other subscription boxes are you into?